AMD new 22.8.2 GPU driver's are ready for Saints Row
AMD's ready for Saints Row
Published: 23rd August 2022 | Source: AMD Radeon Technologies Group |
AMD's new AMD Software 22.8.2 driver is ready for Saints Row and The Bridge Curse Road to Salvation
With the release of AMD Software 22.8.2, AMD has delver driver-level optimisation for Saints Row's DirectX 12 mode and The Bridge Curse Road to Salvation. With this new driver, AMD has confirmed that Radeon graphics cards are having trouble running Saints Row outside of the game's DirectX 12 mode. That said, AMD are working with Deep Silver Volition to address these issues. For now, AMD/Radeon users should play Saints Row in DirectX 12 mode.
Below are the full release notes of AMD's AMD (formerly Radeon) Software 22.8.2 GPU drivers.
- Saints Row™ with DirectX® 12
- The Bridge Curse Road to Salvation™
- VCE presets may be in mixing in VEGAS Pro™ with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve™ Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- While playing Lost Ark™, flickering may be intermittently experienced after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics.
- FINAL FANTASY® VIII - REMASTERED fails to launch.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty®: Warzone™ on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Some stuttering may be experienced while playing Fortnite™ with DirectX® 11 API.
- Radeon™ Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh™ 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro™, some colors may appear inverted.
- Display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause an intermittent black screen to occur during gameplay and video playback using extended displays and toggling Enhanced Sync.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
- The latest AMD LINK Client for Windows can be downloaded through the Microsoft® App Store.
- Hybrid graphics support for Radeon™ Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon™ RX 5000 and 6000 series GPUs on AMD Ryzen™ 6000 series processor notebooks.
- OpenGL applications that are 10-bit aware are no longer supported with HDR display capabilities. Enabling 10-Bit Pixel Format in advanced graphics settings is only recommended for use of 10-bit aware OpenGL applications and not required for enabling 10-Bit Color Display Capabilities.
- AMD is working with the game developers of Saints Row™ to resolve issues using DirectX® 11 and Vulkan® API. Users are recommended to launch Saints Row™ with DirectX® 12. Hybrid graphics users are recommended to use high performance mode in Windows graphics preferences.
Radeon Product Family Compatibility
Radeon RX 6000 Series Radeon RX 6000M Series Radeon RX Navi 5700/5600 Series Radeon VII Radeon RX 5500 Series RX 5300M (Notebook GPU) Radeon RX Vega Series AMD Radeon Pro Duo Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics AMD Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics