AMD Software 22.4.2 has been released for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt
An optimised GPU driver for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt
Published: 26th April 2022 | Source: AMD Radeon Software |
AMD Software 22.4.2 is optimised for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt
AMD has just launched its new AMD Software 22.4.2 for its Radeon graphics hardware. This new driver is optimised to deliver optimal game performance in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt which is launching on April 27th.
This driver also contains a bug fix for Radeon RX 5700 XT users that also own 4K 120Hz FreeSync display. This big fix will be useful to gamers who own 4K 120Hz FreeSync TVs, but few other users.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt.
- Display mode of 4K 120Hz may be missing on some FreeSync™ displays using some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Display may flicker black while switching tabs between video playback and gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- Ryzen CPU Overclock settings may be changed after resetting or importing a profile from Radeon Performance Tuning Options. Users will now be notified of the applicable devices being changed.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
Radeon Product Family Compatibility
Radeon RX 6000 Series Radeon RX 6000M Series Radeon RX Navi 5700/5600 Series Radeon VII Radeon RX 5500 Series RX 5300M (Notebook GPU) Radeon RX Vega Series AMD Radeon Pro Duo Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics AMD Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics