Nvidia launches their Geforce 512.59 WHQL driver for For Dune: Spice Wars, JX3 Online and More
Nvidia's ready for Dune: Spice Wars
Published: 26th April 2022 | Source: Nvidia |
Nvidia's latest driver adds new features, game optimisations and more
Nvidia has just launched their Geforce 512.59 WHQL drivers for Windows 10 and Windows 11 based gaming systems, offering Game Ready support for some of the latest PC releases and new features for users of Nvidia Geforce hardware.
Nvidia's 512.59 drivers are optimised for Dune: Spice Wars, JX3's DLSS update, Chernobylite's Enhanced Edition update, and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt’s Early Access version. Additionally, this driver is also adding support for three new G-Sync Compatible gaming displays.
New to Nvidia's driver is support for Reflex Stats, which allows players of right Memory Infinite, Fortnite, Rust, or Valorant to look up statistics for their ent-to-end system latency with compatible Nvidia Reflex mice and monitors when using Geforce Experience.
Full details for Nvidia's Geforce 512.59 drivers are available below.
Game Ready For Dune: Spice Wars
Dune is back in the spotlight, and now, 30 years after the release of the pioneering Dune II real-time strategy game from Westwood Studios, you can return to Arrakis in Funcom and Shiro Games’ Dune: Spice Wars. Based on Frank Herbert’s Dune novels, Dune: Spice Wars melds real-time strategy gameplay with tactical pausing and features found in popular Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate 4X games.
Always Game Ready For New Games & Updates
Game Ready Drivers include optimizations, enhancements and more to support the latest releases and newest title updates. In this driver, we’re bringing you support for:
- Chernobylite’s Ray Tracing Upgrade: The Farm 51’s Chernobylite recreated the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone with 3D scanned photogrammetry, and inserted otherworldly elements to create a survival horror game that exited Early Access last year with support for NVIDIA DLSS. In its newest post-release update, ray-traced reflections, ray-traced translucent reflections, ray-traced mesh caustics and ray-traced water caustics have been introduced, giving players an even-better experience.
- JX3 Online’s DLSS Update: JX3 Online is a martial arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game that’s been entertaining PC gamers in China since 2009. On April 28th, JX3 Online will be updated with support for an updated version of DLSS, improving image quality for its millions of players.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt’s Early Access Launch: Bloodhunt is a free-to-play battle royale set in Prague, which at night is consumed by a ruthless war between vampire clans. Use your supernatural powers, weapons, and wit to hunt your rivals and dominate the night.
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings enable you to instantly configure game options for your system’s hardware, giving you smooth, optimized gameplay. Over 1000 titles are supported, and since our last driver release we’ve added support for 8 more:
- Death Stranding: Director’s Cut
- Elex II
- Ghostwire: Tokyo
- GRID Legends
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Martha Is Dead
- The Planet Crafter
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Introducing Reflex Stats: Automatic, Easy Latency Measurement In GeForce Experience
If you’ve got GeForce Experience installed, and play Bright Memory Infinite, Fortnite, Rust, or Valorant, you can now use a new feature called NVIDIA Reflex Stats.
Hit Alt+R during gameplay to set up latency measurement, and Reflex will take care of the rest, showing you full system latency, and even total end-to-end system latency with a compatible NVIDIA Reflex mouse and monitor. Head on over to our dedicated NVIDIA Reflex article to learn more.
Plus, you learn about all the other new goings on in the world of NVIDIA Reflex, which makes games more responsive.
- Changing Digital Vibrance setting causes Event ID 14 error at startup 
- [RTX 3050] Driver may randomly timeout and recover while using Google Chrome 
- [MSI GT83VR 6RF/GT83VR 7RF/GT83 Titan 8RG] Internal notebook monitor displays black screen after driver update. External monitor works fine. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
- [RTX 3080/RTX 3090] Unreal Engine 5 may randomly crash with DXGI ERROR DEVICE_REMOVED error message 
Support For Newly Validated G-SYNC Compatible Displays
Our newest Game Ready Driver also adds support for 3 new G-SYNC Compatible displays that deliver a baseline Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) experience that makes your gaming smoother and more enjoyable.
Product Compatibility (Desktop graphics cards)
Nvidia RTX 30 series
Geforce RTX 3090, Geforce RTX 3080 Ti, Geforce RTX 3080 (12GB), Geforce RTX 3080 (10GB), Geforce RTX 3070 Ti, Geforce RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060 (and LHR Equivalents)
Nvidia RTX 20 series
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti, Geforce RTX 2080 Super, Geforce RTX 2080, Geforce RTX 2070 Super, Geforce RTX 2070, Geforce RTX 2060 Super, Geforce RTX 2060
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z, Geforce Titan RTX
GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
512.59 WHQL Download Links