NVIDIA new GeForce 527.56 WHQL are 'Game Ready' for The Witcher 3 Next-Gen and Portal with RTX
This driver is 'Game Ready' for three new DLSS 3 compatible games
Published: 8th December 2022 | Source: Nvidia |
Nvidia's GeForce 527.56 driver is Game Ready for three new DLSS 3 games
With the release of their new GeForce 527.56 WHQL drivers, Nvidia has added 'Game Ready' optimisations for three new games, all of which support Nvidia's DLSS 3 technology. These games are The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt Next-Gen, Portal with RTX, and Jurassic World Evolution 2.
DLSS 3, also known as DLSS Frame Generation, is an AI-powered technology that effectively acts as a framerate doubler, using AI generated frames that are placed between GPU rendered frames to make games appear smoother. This new form of DLSS is only available on Nvidia's RTX 40 series graphics cards, and it can also be used alongside Nvidia's DLSS 2 (DLSS Super Resolution) technology.
Below are the release notes of AMD's Geforce 527.56 WHQL drivers.
Game Ready for Portal with RTX
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games featuring NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Portal with RTX and updates for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Jurassic World Evolution 2.
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Games utilizing DLSS 3 may crash when ending a recording using Shadowplay or OBS with NVENC 
- Older versions of Minecraft Java Edition show corruption on screen 
- [Microsoft Surface Book 2] Display driver fails to install on GeForce GTX 1060 
- [RTX 4090] No display when hot plugging back and forth between DisplayPort and HDMI 
- Errors in Adobe Premiere and After Effects with H.264 and HEVC content 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering 
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay 
Product Compatibility (Desktop graphics cards)
Nvidia RTX 40 Series
Geforce RTX 4090, RTX 4080
Nvidia RTX 30 series
Geforce RTX 3090, Geforce RTX 3080 Ti, Geforce RTX 3080 (12GB), Geforce RTX 3080 (10GB), Geforce RTX 3070 Ti, Geforce RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060 (and LHR Equivalents)
Nvidia RTX 20 series
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti, Geforce RTX 2080 Super, Geforce RTX 2080, Geforce RTX 2070 Super, Geforce RTX 2070, Geforce RTX 2060 Super, Geforce RTX 2060
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z, Geforce Titan RTX
GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
527.56 WHQL Download Links
You can join the discussion on Nvidia's Geforce 527.56 Game Ready Driver on the OC3D Forums.