Nvidia's Game Ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order & three new G-Sync Compatible monitors
This driver is also Game Ready for Stormlands on Oculus VR headsets.
Published: 12th November 2019 | Source: Nvidia |
Nvidia's Game Ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
In addition to this, Nvidia's 441.20 driver is also Game Ready for Stormlands, a VR exclusive title from Insomniac Games, the creators of the Resistance series, Ratchet and Clank, Spyro and Sunset Overdrive. Stormlands is available on Oculus VR headsets.
Nvidia's 441.20 driver also enables G-Sync Compatability on three new displays, including ACER's XB273U and XV273U and ASUS' VG259Q. This driver also contains bug fixes for Red Dead Redemption 2's PC version.
What’s New in Version 441.20 WHQL
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for Start Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for the new VR title Stormland.
New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors
The list of G-SYNC Compatible displays increases to nearly 60 options with the addition of the Acer XB273U, Acer XV273U, and ASUS VG259Q monitors.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
New Features and Other Changes
- Added support for CUDA 10.2
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 441.20
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan][Maxwell GPUs]: Geometry corruption occurs on some
Maxwell GPUs. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: G-SYNC disengages when disabling V-Sync on the game.
- [The Surge 2] VULKAN_ERROR_DEVICE_LOST when using driver version 440.97. 
- [Quake 3 Arena]: Colors in the game become washed out when set to 16-bit color. 
- [HDR]: HDR black levels are grey on LG OLED55C9. 
- [CS:GO]: The game experiences performance drops in certain CPU-limited cases. 
Open Issues in Version 441.20 WHQL
As with every released driver, version 441.20 WHQL of the Release 440 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular notebook.
Windows 10 Issues
- [SLI][Red dead redemption 2][Vulkan]: The benchmark may crash while running in Vulkan mode with SLI enabled and using Ultra graphics settings. 
- [Forza Horizon 4]: "Low streaming bandwidth" error may occur after extended gameplay. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps 
- [Gears 5]: Random stability issues may occur. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes. (NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.)
Nvidia RTX 20 series
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti, Geforce RTX 2080 Super, Geforce RTX 2080, Geforce RTX 2070 Super, Geforce RTX 2070, Geforce RTX 2060 Super, Geforce RTX 2060
Nvidia GTX 16 series
Geforce GTX 1660 Ti, Geforce GTX 1660 Super, Geforce GTX 1660, Geforce GTX 1650
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z, Geforce Titan RTX
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
441.20 WHQL Download Links