Kingston delivers FURY Beast White DDR5 modules with speeds of up to 7200 MT/s
Ultra-fast DDR5 modules for AMD and Intel based systems
Published: 28th March 2023 | Source: Kingston |
Kingston expands its DDR5 lineup with new white Beast and Renegade modules
Kingston have launched new white versions of their DDR5 Fury Beast and Fury Renegade DDR5 memory modules, offering PC builders optimised DRAM performance for AMD and Intel systems respectively.
These DRAM modules are already available with standard black FURY heatsinks, with these new white kits delivering some new aesthetic options to Kingston's memory lineup. These modules will be available in RGB and Non-RGB forms, and in the case of Kingston's Intel Optimised FURY Renegade kits, module speeds of up to 7200 MT/s will be available.
Below is what Kingston has to say about these new white DDR5 memory modules.
Press Release - Kingston FURY Expands the Look of DDR5 Lineup
Kingston FURY, the high-performance division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced the addition of white heat spreaders to its award-winning line of Kingston FURY DDR5 memory modules providing more options for those looking to build a system that stands above the rest, in and out of the game.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 offers the superior speed and low latency solutions to take your experience to the next level of performance, now with a low-profile heatspreader design in white to combine outstanding cooling functionality and bold styling. Go for a simple and easy upgrade with Plug N Play at 4800MT/s1 or select an Intel XMP 3.0 or AMD EXPO Certified kit. Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB lets users personalize even further with the Kingston FURY CTRL RGB tool by selecting or customizing one of the 18 built-in, vibrant, and stunning RGB lighting effects, all kept smooth and in unison with Kingston's patented Infrared Sync Technology. The Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 line hits speeds up to 6000MT/s, is available in 8 GB 16 GB and 32 GB single modules, and kits of 2 up to 64 GB, with kits of 4 coming next month.
For system builders and DIY PC enthusiasts who want to maximize the performance of their next-gen DDR5 platforms and complement the look of the latest PC builds, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 enhances your system with aggressive low latencies and extreme speeds up to 7200MT/s. Whether creating content, multi-tasking or pushing the limits in-game, users can tap into the extreme overclocking potential of DDR5 in style. Again, with FURY CTRL users can select from 18 customizable lighting effects to highlight the sleek, aluminium heat spreaders of the Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 RGB available now in white & silver. Available in single module capacities of 16 GB and 32 GB and Dual Channel kits of 2 with capacities up to 64 GB.
"We're pleased to expand the look of our Kingston FURY DDR5 lineup with the addition of white heat spreaders," said Kristy Ernt, DRAM business manager, Kingston. "As creativity flows and gaming evolves, we want to empower our users to choose the modules that best fit their individual style."
The Kingston FURY DDR5 line of memory is 100% tested at speed and backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Features and Specifications
- Greater starting speed performance: With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MT/s, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Increased efficiency: Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5's exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
- Intel XMP 3.0 certified: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
AMD EXPO certified: AMD's Extended Profiles for Overclocking
Qualified by the world's leading motherboard manufacturers: Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
Low-profile heatspreader: Newly designed heat spreaders in black or white combine bold styling and outstanding cooling functionality.
Plug N Play at 4800MT/s: Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Enhanced lighting with new heatspreader design: Game in style by customizing the black or white heat spreaders with the smooth, stunning range of 18 RGB lighting effects using Kingston FURY CTRL or the motherboard manufacturer's software.
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology : Vibrant RGB effects light in unison with Kingston's patented Infrared Sync Technology.
- Singles: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kits of 2: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speeds: 4800MT/s, 5200MT/s, 5600MT/s, 6000MT/s
- Latencies: CL36, CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1.1V, 1.25V, 1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 85 °C
- Non-RGB Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 34.9 mm x 6.62 mm
- RGB Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm
Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 Features and Specifications
Engineered to Maximize Performance: With speeds up to 7200 MT/s, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 RGB features premium components hand-tuned by engineers, rigorously tested for compatibility across the industry's leading motherboards, and backed by 100% factory testing at speed for a hassle-free overclock experience.
Tap Into Extreme Overclocking Potential: DDR5 ushers in a whole new era of memory technology to make extreme overclocking a more stable option than previous generations. On-die ECC delivers more reliable DRAM components, an on-board PMIC balances power when and where it's needed, and two independent 32-bit subchannels provide dramatic increases in data efficiency for multi-core processors.
Intel XMP 3.0 Certified: Intel Extreme Memory Profile technology makes overclocking a breeze with advanced pre-optimized factory timings, speeds and voltages for overclocking performance. Renegade DDR5 RGB features a programmable PMIC for XMP 3.0, supporting up to two customizable profiles to optimize your own unique timings, speeds, and voltages saved directly to the DIMM.
Qualified by the World's Leading Motherboard Manufacturers: Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
Aggressive Aluminum Heat Spreader Design: Newly designed black & silver and white & silver aluminum heat spreaders with black PCB keep your rig running— and looking—cool to complement the look of your latest PC build.
- Dynamic RGB lighting: Bring your system to life with 18 preset RGB lighting effects utilizing Kingston FURY CTRL or the motherboard manufacturer's RGB software with the sleek newly designed black & silver or white & silver aluminum heat spreaders with black PCB.
- Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology: Ensure your RGB lighting effects stay in perfect lock-step with Kingston's patented Infrared Sync Technology.
- Capacities: Singles: 16GB, 32GB
- Kits of 2: 32GB, 64GB
- Speeds: 6000MT/s, 6400MT/s, 6800MT/s, 7200MT/s
- Latencies: CL32, CL36, CL38
- Voltage : 1.35V, 1.4V, 1.45V
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 85 °C
- Non-RGB Dimensions: 133.35mm x 39.2mm x 7.65mm
- RGB Dimensions: 133.35mm x 44mm x 7.66mm
You can join the discussion on Kingston's new White Fury Beast and Renegade DDR5 memory modules on the OC3D Forums.
Most Recent Comments
you know Kingston hit the mark with their heatsink designs when they reuse the same looks everytime.
I have the ones above on DDR4, and they certainly look good inside the case.
These Kingston memory looks very much like a kids toy, cheap. But that's just my opinion on them Quote
I knew you were going to comment on that. You seem the first to make that statement everytime someone likes the look of something
|you know Kingston hit the mark with their heatsink designs when they reuse the same looks everytime.|
Hence my "statement" regarding looks being subjective... which it is Quote
I have the ones above on DDR4, and they certainly look good inside the case.Quote