Kingston launches their FURY Beast series of RGB DDR5 memory modules
Kingston's entering the DDR5 memory market with high-speed DIMMs
Published: 25th May 2022 | Source: Kingston |
Kingston launches their new FURY Beast RGB series of DDR5 memory modules
Kingston has just revealed a new series of DDR5 memory modules, revealing kits that will be available with DDR5-6000 speeds and per kit capacities of up to 64GB (2x 32GB). These new modules will be marketed under the Kingston Fury Beast RGB name, and will support Intel's XMP 3.0 technology.
These new FURY Beast RGB modules will all support RGB lighting, which can be controlled using Kingston's FURY CTRL2 software or using your motherboard manufacturer's RGB software suite. These modules also feature FURY Infrared Sync technology, which ensures that these modules are all illuminated in unison, and that their RGB illumination does not go out of sync over time.
With per-module capacities of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, these kits will be available in two module kits that offer users 16GB, 32GB and 64GB of total DRAM respectively. These modules are designed to be used with the latest motherboard platforms, including Intel's 600-series Alder Lake series motherboards and AMD's upcoming Ryzen 7000 series CPUs and AM5 motherboard platform.
Below is what Kingston has to say about their new FURY Beast DDR5 memory modules.
Press Release - Kingston Announces FURY Beast RGB DDR5 Memory
Kingston FURY, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, announced today the release of Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory. The Kingston FURY Beast family boasts the first DDR5 module used to break 10,000MT/s, this latest addition to the portfolio features enhanced RGB lighting effects with a new heatspreader design that provides bright and smooth illumination.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB is the perfect solution to customise the style of next-generation DDR5 systems. Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified, and qualified by the world's leading motherboard manufacturers, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB lets users build with confidence. With Kingston FURY CTRL2 software, users can choose from a library of preset patterns and effects. Alternatively, users can customise the smooth and vibrant RGB effects to make their system completely unique. All Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB modules feature the patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology, which keeps the lighting effects in perfect lockstep.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB starts at 4800MT/s, which features Kingston's unique Plug N Play technology that automatically overclocks without having to select a profile. On modules 5200MT/s and faster, Intel XMP 3.0 profiles are enabled to lock in the speed, timings, and voltage. Whether you're a veteran gamer or beginner enthusiast, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB allows you to maximise your gaming.
"We're happy to add Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB to our memory lineup," Iwona Zalewska DRAM business manager, Kingston EMEA. "Now those who want the power of DDR5 along with the fun look of RGB can enjoy both. Plus, with the personal touch of customising the lighting effects users can really take the full gaming experience into their own hands."
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB is available in 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB single modules and kits of 2 up to 64 GB, with speeds up to 6000MT/s. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB Features and Specifications:
- Enhanced lighting with new heatspreader design for brighter and smoother RGB illumination: Game in style by customising the smooth, stunning range of RGB lighting effects using Kingston FURY CTRL2 or the motherboard manufacturer's software.
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology : Vibrant RGB effects light in unison with Kingston's patented Infrared Sync Technology.
- Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified: Advanced pre-optimised timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
- Qualified by the world's leading motherboard manufacturers: Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s3,4: Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Singles - 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB
- Kits of 2 - 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB
- Frequencies: 4800MT/s, 5200MT/s, 5600MT/s, 6000MT/s
- Latencies: CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1.1 V, 1.25 V, 1.35 V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-85°C
- Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm