NZXT launches their C1200 Gold ATX 3.0 PSU with 16-pin 12VHPWR support
NZXT's ready for Nvidia's RTX 40 series
Published: 13th January 2023 | Source: NZXT |
NZXT's latest PSUs are capable of delivering 600 watts of power to GPUs
NZXT has released their new C1200 Gold power supply, offering users up to 90+% power efficiency and support for the latest PSU standards. NZXT's C1200 Gold comes with a 12VHPWR connector, allowing the PSU to deliver up to 600 watts of power to compatible graphics cards. This allows the C1200 Gold to support Nvidia's RTX 40 series graphics cards without bulky adaptors.
With ATX 3.0 support, NZXT's C1200 Gold is ready for the latest PC hardware, supporting fast system wake-up times and all of the latest power saving features (like ALPM). Additionally, ATX 3.0 power supplies are more capable of handling power spikes, with ATX 3.0 PSUs being designed to handle 3x the level GPU power excursion as ATX 2.0 PSUs.
With 1200 watts of power on tap, NZXT's C1200 Gold power supply is ready to power the most-power hungry CPUs and GPUs, making it ready to power even the beefiest of gaming and workstation systems.
- 16-pin PCIe 12VHPWR connector can pump up to 600 watts of power to a graphics card over a single cable
- Built and tested with the strictest standards for trouble-free installation and operation
- 90.5% efficiency peak at 50% load lowers temperatures, energy consumption, and noise
- Zero Fan Mode stops the fan when under light loads to reduce system noise
- 135mm PWM fan with fluid dynamic bearing operates quietly with a long lifespan
- Constructed with high-quality Japanese 105°C capacitors
- 10-year warranty
NZXT's C1200 Gold PSU is now available from NZXT's website in the US for $219.99.
You can join the discussion on NZXT's new C1200 Gold ATX 3.0 PSU on the OC3D Forums.