Atomic Heart's latest PC patches add FOV settings and a higher framerate cap
Want an FOV slider? You now have an FOV slider!
Published: 28th February 2023 | Source: Atomic Heart |
Atomic Heart's PC patch 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 patches have arrived
Atomic Heart has received multiple patches on PC to address bugs, fix quests, and add new features. For starters, Atomic Heart's PC version now features FOV settings, allowing PC gamers to broaden the game's field of view, allowing PC gamers to see more of Atomic Heart's environment through the game's first-person view. Previously, many gamers complained that the game's default FOV was too narrow. Additionally, the game's PC version has seen its framerate cap lifted to 500 FPS.
Full patch notes for Atomic Heart's patch 22.214.171.124 and patch 126.96.36.199 can be read below, detailing all of the changes that the game's latest updates provide. Gamers who own Atomic Heart will have these updated applied to the game when they next enter Steam, or whatever launcher they own the game on.
You can join the discussion on Atomic Heart's latest PC patches on the OC3D Forums.
- Fixed an issue blocking quest progress for "A glass, Darkly"
- Fixed an issue with Claire (cutscene is not starting)
- Fixed a crash during the Ballerina boss fight
VISUAL AND AUDIO
- Autodetection of the sound language, based on your settings (you can still choose to modify the audio and the texts language in the options)
- Removed an inappropriate image from the old soviet cartoon
- Fixed an issue with a "Rotorobot" in a frozen state
- Fixed an issue with infinite jumps
- Fixed an issue with missing map objects at VDNH Exhibition Park
- Fixed an issue with wrong Brightness setting (but the value will be reset to default)
- Various settings localization fixes
- Framecap limit is 500 now
PATCH 188.8.131.52 (Steam only)
- Implemented system to fix all environment stuck issues
Also, here’s a list of main updates that along with the others will become available with the next upcoming patches:
- Various achievements fixes
- FOV settings
- UI and subtitles size settings
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we are following it very closely and will share the news in a timely manner!
Most Recent Comments
They held it back for some reason on the DXR front maybe to add the new RGB DXR format dice is so hopeful of :P
Don't you dare get my hopes up, I've always dreamed of RGB RT, It's the dream !
It's a bit meh to be honest, You can try it out on Gamepass for 1 if the offer's currently on.Quote