Forza Horizon 5's Series 9 update adds TAA to PC and Story Co-op
Two fixed exploits and a lot of new additions
Published: 22nd June 2022 | Source: Forza Horizon 5 |
Forza Horizon 5's latest update adds a lot of new options to the game
PlayGround Games has released Forza Horizon 5's Series 9 update, adding Horizon Story Co-op to the game, a series of stability increases and performance improvements, and a new TAA anti-aliasing option on PC.
For PC gamers, the addition of TAA gives users a high performance anti-aliasing option that isn't FXAA, which is good news for those who do not have the GPU grunt for high levels of MSAA.
On all platforms, new localisation options have been added, delivering subtitles for or Danish, Greek, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, and European Portuguese alongside new voiceovers for European Spanish, Italian, and Korean. These changes help to broaden Forza Horizon's appeal internationally, which is good for the non-English speaking world.
Two exploits have also been fixed in Forza Horizon, which allowed gamers to exploit the gifting of vehicles and an exploit that's related to the game's photo mode. A wide range of other bugs with the game have also been addressed by Forza Horizon 5's Season 9 patch.
Full patch notes for Forza Horizon 5 is now available to read below.
Xbox One: 2.475.474.0
Xbox Series: 3.475.474.0
- Added?new localization languages
- Added Subtitles for Danish, Greek, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, European Portuguese
- Added Voice Over for European Spanish, Italian, Korean
- Added new Forza EV Rivals event
- Added Horizon Story Co-op
- Added TAA option when playing on PC
- Various stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue where hood and bumper cam was too dark during dusk and night time of days
- In Series 9, the Accolade “It Just Works” now unlocks as intended once players have completed the Car Mastery skill tree on the 1963 Volkswagen Beetle. Players who already fulfilled this requirement prior to this update will need to select and drive the car to successfully unlock the Accolade.
- All players will now see their Creative Hub rank increase as intended.
- Fixed exploit when using Photo Mode
- Fixed exploit with gifted cars
- Fixed issue where players could lose Daily Challenge progress
- Fixed rare issue where players matchmaking for Co-op Seasonal Championship can result in a player entering the wrong event
- Fixed issue which could end up in wrong car class in an online race
- Fixed issue which could cause Horizon Arcade events to not spawn
- Fixed issue where players in a convoy could end up not seeing all other members of the convoy
- Added a duplicate car filter to Car Select screen filters
- Added Freeroam convertible functionality to Ferrari California T and McLaren 650 S Spider
- Updated Volvo's logo
- Fixed idle RPM on the 93 Nissan 240SX SE
- Removed Forza Aero Splitter from the?Maserati MC12
- Fixed 97 Lamborghini Diablo engine audio when at high RPM
- Fixed issue with Audi RS4 Avant and 2011 RS5 interior cockpit dash
- Fixed misaligned backfires on the Mercedes C63 AMG when using the Liberty Walk body kit
- Added Car Horns from Series 6 and 7 to EventLab
- Added Orbit Cam option
- Added stepped rotation
- Added new camera speed options
- Fixed an issue where players entering EventLab events with a full convoy could get disconnected
- Fixed an issue where the stadium floor wouldn't load when starting an event nearby
- Fixed an issue where props could remain in Freeroam
- Fixed Rule Importing only showing events with Custom Routes
- Fixed an issue with one of the flood lights which would appear invisible when placed