Kena: Bridge of Spirits is getting a huge anniversary update next month and a Steam release
A much loved game is getting a huge update
Published: 20th August 2022 | Source: Steam |
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is coming to Steam next month alongside a massive content update
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is one of 2021's hidden gems. The game is Ember Lab's first game, an open-world action-adventure that delivers the same feelings of wonder as classic Legend of Zelda games, Okami, and similar titles from the N64-to-PS2 era.
Now, Ember Lab has confirmed that Kena: Bridge of Spirits is coming to Steam, with the game's Steam launch arriving on September 27th. On this date, Kena: Bridge of Spirits will also receive a huge content update, what Ember Labs has called the game's "Anniversary Update".
Kena's anniversary update will include additional content, new outfits, gameplay altering charmstones, and an enhanced photo mode. The main addition to the game is its New Game+ mode, and its new Spirit Guide Trials content. As part of the game's New Game+ mode, Kena: Bridge of Spirits will feature new combat scenarios, new enemies, updated boss fights, and new Kena abilities.
Below is an overview of Kena: Bridge of Spirits' Anniversary Update content.
- New Game+: Begin a new adventure after completing the game, starting with all your abilities, upgrades, and Rot as you face new combat encounters, challenges and unique enemies.
- Spirit Guide Trials: Sharpen your skills and unlock rewards in The Trials, including: Wave Defenses, Obstacle Courses, and the chance to take on key boss-fights again and again.
- Outfits: Unlock brand new outfits for Kena to wear by mastering The Trials.
- Charmstones: Discover Charmstones that can be equipped to provide different advantages and disadvantages to customize your playstyle.
- Enhanced Photo Mode: Includes more fun poses, unique lighting setups, and even a moving camera feature!
You can join the discussion on Kena: Bridge of Spirit's upcoming Steam release and Anniversary Update on the OC3D Forums.