Nvidia launches their Geforce 511.65 WHQL Game Ready Driver for Dying Light 2 and Sifu
Published: 1st February 2022 | Source: Nvidia |
Nvidia's latest GPU drivers are Game Ready for Dying Light 2 and Sifu
Nvidia has just launched their Geforce 511.65 drivers, adding support for the company's new RTX 3070 Ti and RTX 3080 Ti mobile graphics cards and "Game Ready" optimisations for Dying Light 2 and Sifu.
Dying Light 2 is one of the most highly anticipated game releases of this year, and it is launching on day-1 with support for Nvidia's DLSS technology and support for a variety of DirectX 12 Ultimate ray tracing effects.
What follows are Nvidia's release notes for their Geforce 511.65 WHQL driver for Windows 11/Windows 10 gaming PCs.
Game Ready for Dying Light 2 Stay Human
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features several DirectX 12 Ultimate ray-traced effects. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates including Sifu.
Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti notebooks.
- Security updates – see Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver – February 2022, which is available on the release date of this software and is listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page.
- OpenCL Vulkan Interop
New external memory and semaphore sharing extensions provide a generic framework that enables OpenCL to import external memory and semaphore handles to synchronize with the external runtime, coordinating the use of shared memory.
Refer to “NVIDIA OpenCL Vulkan Interop” on page 5 for details.
- NVIDIA OpenCL Compiler Upgrade
The embedded OpenCL Just-In-Time compiler will offer an opt-in version utilizing CLANG 7.0 and NVVM 7.0 components, providing support for 16-bit floating point and 128-bit integer data types.
- Added Dead by Daylight- EGS Version application profile.
- [Windows11][Far Cry 6]: Geometric corruption occurs in the benchmark and in gameplay. 
- Multiple apps report stutter (or light to poor hitching) due to allocation creation. 
- [Notebook]: With Advanced Optimus configured in dGPU mode, notebook will display a black screen. 
- Some 3440×1440 monitors may display a black screen when selecting a DLDSR resolution.[
- DirectX 12]: GeForce Experience Freestyle filters may cause game to flicker. 
- [Forza Horizon]: The game freezes when applying livery or vinyl to certain cars when ray tracing is enabled. [3506220/3506340]
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [Call of Duty: Vanguard]: The game may display random corruption. 
- Battlefield 2042]: The game may display color flashes on the screen. 
- DVI monitor EDID may not be detected correctly on certain monitors. 
Product Compatibility (Desktop graphics cards)
Nvidia RTX 30 series
Geforce RTX 3090, Geforce RTX 3080 Ti, Geforce RTX 3080 (12GB), Geforce RTX 3080 (10GB), Geforce RTX 3070 Ti, Geforce RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060 (and LHR Equivalents)
Nvidia RTX 20 series
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti, Geforce RTX 2080 Super, Geforce RTX 2080, Geforce RTX 2070 Super, Geforce RTX 2070, Geforce RTX 2060 Super, Geforce RTX 2060
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z, Geforce Titan RTX
GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
511.65 WHQL Download Links