Spider-Man Miles Morales latest patch delivers major CPU optimisations
Spider-Man Miles Morales has been updated with optimisations for both AMD and Intel CPUs
A new PC patch for Spider-Man Miles Morales has been released that delivers a wave of new hardware optimisations and fixes to the game, adding CPU optimisations to the game, addressing several graphical issues that occur on AMD GPUs, a bug that could cause the game to crash on Windows 11, and a fix for a buy with the “Supply Theft” crime mission marker.
Spider-Man Miles Morales’ newest update adds CPU optimisations for Intel 11th Gen and Older processors that have eight or more CPU cores, increasing the performance of the game when used with Intel 9th, 10th, and 11th Generation i7, and i9 processors. Additionally, Spider-Man Miles Morales has been updated to better utilise AMD’s Zen 4 based Ryzen 9 7900X and Ryzen 9 7950X processors, increasing the game’s performance on systems using these CPUs.Â
Since Spider-Man Miles Morales’ new CPU optimisations only affect AMD’s Ryzen 9 7000 series processors, it is likely that the game has been updated to better utilise multi-CCX Ryzen 7000 series processors specifically, rather than Zen 4/Ryzen 7000 series processors more generally.Â Â
– CPU optimizations for Intel 11th generation and older, with 8 cores or more.
– Optimizations for AMD Ryzen 9 7950X and Ryzen 9 7900X CPUs.
– Fixed a buffer overflow that could cause crashes for some players on Windows 11.
– Fixed several graphics issues that could occur on AMD GPUs.
– Addressed a bug that could cause the Supply Theft crime mission marker to disappear.
Spider-Man Miles Morales’ latest update is now available to download through Steam and the Epic Games Store, and should download automatically whenever you next log onto your PC.Â