Like a Dragon: Ishin's newest PC patch tackles stuttering on PC
This 1.9GB patch is a big deal for PC gamers
Published: 6th March 2023 | Source: Steam |
Shader Compilation Stutters are a thing of the past thanks to Like a Dragon Ishin's patch 1.03
Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio has released patch 1.03 for Like a Dragon Ishin, and this 1.9GB update delivers some major improvements to the game's PC version.
On PC, patch 1.03 for Like a Dragon: Ishin! addresses the shader compilation stutters that negatively impacted the game's PC version. These stutters occurred when new effects were used within the game. Thanks to patch 1.03, these stutters should be a thing of the past, allowing Like a Dragon Ishin! to run a lot more smoothly on PC.
In addition to this shader compilation stutter fix, Like a Dragon ishin's patch 1.03 also addresses a rare crash that would affect PC users, UI problems for users with ultra-wide monitors, and improvements to monitor/resolution selection for gamers with a multi-monitor setup.
On all platforms, Like a Dragon Ishin's patch 1.03 also adds fixes to several bugs, adds new stability improvements and prevents enemies from "unexpectedly teleporting". Full patch notes for Like a Dragon Ishin's 1.03 update are available below.
You can join the discussion on Like a Dragon Ishin's 1.03 patch on the OC3D Forums.
Patch 1.03 is now live with the following fixes and improvements:
- Stuttering when effects are first loaded
- Crashes on startup (on rare occasions)
- The display of some UI elements being out of position on ultra-wide displays
- Improvements to monitor selection and resolution settings displayed in a multi-monitor environment
- Enemies unexpectedly teleporting in rare cases when activating a heat action near a door
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of special turrets placed on the stage
- Crash bug when using the abilities of the Toranosuke and Yama-goroshi cards in certain Wanted Men mission
- Fixed a bug that caused the progression to become impossible when bringing back a deserter from Mukurogai
- Changes in heat gauge reduction behavior that is dependent on FPS
- Issue of Health Gauge not increasing even if the player unlocks "Health Increase 1" on the Gunman skill
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes
- The number of repeated button presses required while performing 'Ichizu Samurai (Truehearted Samurai!)' at the Singing Bar, have been reduced