Corsair Vengeance K60 Keyboard Review
It's not stretching the truth at all to say that we adore the K90 Keyboard. Truly mind-blowing build quality is married to an excellent level of customisation and some of the finest lighting we've ever seen to create what is probably the finest keyboard we've ever reviewed.
Now we understand that not everyone requires vast quantities of macros, some people just want something that's glorious to type on and will last until 1TB SSDs are cheaper than a pint. Given that the K60 is just a cut-down version of the brilliant K90, this might be exactly what you're after.
The main difference, the lack of macro keys aside, is that the K60 comes with some sculptured keys for the major FPS ones. But we still have the Cherry MX Red switches, aluminium construction and a cable that could double as a tow-rope it's so well built.
- Light, responsive Cherry MX Red mechanical switches for fast, efficient gaming action
- 45g actuation Force. 2mm to actuation and 4mm to bottom. Rated for 50 million operations. Gold contacts.
- Tuned silicon dome keyswitches: F1 through F12, Esc, PrtScn, Scroll Lock, Pause/Break, Insert, Home, Page Up Page Down, Delete, and End.
- Ten (10) additional sculpted FPS keys (W, A, S, D and 1 to 6) for superior reaction and control — interchangeable with the standard keyboard keys Gaming palm rest with soft-touch surface for superior gaming comfort.
- Storage for ten (10) sculpted FPS keys.
- Key extraction tool included and storable in palm rest.
- Six multimedia keys — Stop, Previous, Play/Pause, Next, Mute, Volume Up/Down — with Solid metal, weighted volume "drum roller".
- Windows Lock key for uninterrupted game play.
- Metal top plate for increased strength, durability and rigidity.
- USB pass-through connector giving easy access to a USB port on the back of the keyboard (USB 2.0/1.1/1.0).
- USB Connector with gold plated contacts.
- 2m non-tangle cable.