Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 3300MHz Review

AIDA64

Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 3300MHz Review

AIDA64

Starting off with AIDA64 and clearly there is little to choose between any of the Memory kits in the CPU tests. It's equally unsurprising to find the blistering bandwidth available from today's Dominator Platinum kit at the top of the graph.

CPU

Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 3300MHz Review  

Memory

Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 3300MHz Review  

«Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next»

Most Recent Comments

22-05-2015, 09:42:24

You_What?
Luv me Plats but dreading going over to DDR4 seeing the prices, oh, see they've a new AirFlow fan? Not bad, still prefer the Dom GT version.

Nice review as usual mate. Quote

22-05-2015, 09:44:22

tinytomlogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by You_What? View Post
Luv me Plats but dreading going over to DDR4 seeing the prices, oh, see they've a new AirFlow fan? Not bad, still prefer the Dom GT version.

Nice review as usual mate.
Fan really isnt needed dudeQuote

22-05-2015, 11:28:58

Permafrost
Am i the only one here that wishes that Corsair would bring out something like the corsair dominator gt, all you need to do is remove the fins and stick a waterblock on it? you know because..... reasons.....Quote

22-05-2015, 11:32:12

tinytomlogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Permafrost View Post
Am i the only one here that wishes that Corsair would bring out something like the corsair dominator gt, all you need to do is remove the fins and stick a waterblock on it? you know because..... reasons.....
Yeah youre one of the few that thinks watercooling ram is needed!Quote

22-05-2015, 11:35:23

Permafrost
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Yeah youre one of the few that thinks watercooling ram is needed!
didn't say needed dude... but could be helpful if your overclocking the ram...
also aesthetics...Quote
Reply
x

Register for the OC3D Newsletter

Subscribing to the OC3D newsletter will keep you up-to-date on the latest technology reviews, competitions and goings-on at Overclock3D. We won't share your email address with ANYONE, and we will only email you with updates on site news, reviews, and competitions and you can unsubscribe easily at any time.

Simply enter your name and email address into the box below and be sure to click on the links in the confirmation emails that will arrive in your e-mail shortly after to complete the registration.

If you run into any problems, just drop us a message on the forums.