Enermax Liberty 620w Modular ATX PSU
Published: 19th July 2006 | Source: Enermax | Price: |
The following information has been taken directly from Enermax's Website:
"Enermax® Liberty series power supply is for those who still live in a cave PCI-Express video card and CPU reaching near 4G require a new standard in power supply design. It is a modular power supply and come with a cable management sytem."
- Full compliance with the highest standard to desktop power requirements. Split 12V rails provide most stable current to CPU, GPU , MB and drives.
- Full support of Dual Core systems (incl. Pentium D EE and Athlon 64 X2) & Dual CPU systems.
- Convertible design to power up ATX/BTX systems and support dual CPU entry-level server/workstation.
- PF value up to 0.99 to provide stable and clean power under 100-240VAC by auto switching.
- High efficiency of about 80% under wide load range (30-100%) minimizes your electricity bill.
- Special design 12cm fan combines silence and cooling by intelligent speed control.
- Protected by OCP, OVP, UVP, OLP, SCP, OTP for maximum safety. Full rated power under 0-40 o C/32-104 o F ambient temp.
- Smarter cable choice and better cable routing for a neat and tidy case.
- Unique 4-pin Molex + SATA connectors in pairs give you free choice on using either PATA or SATA devices.
- Support of Dual PCI-E graphics cards, SLI or CrossFire.
- Toughest EMI shielding protects your system and near-by appliances.