AMD launches dedicated Radeon GPU Driver update for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
AMD launches dedicated Radeon GPU Driver for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
AMD has released a dedicated GPU driver update for Rocksteady Games’ Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. The game is due to launch on February 2nd, and AMD users should install this driver if they intend to play the game on day-1.
This new driver features game-specific optimisations for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Future AMD GPU driver updates will also feature these optimisations, but today’s driver allow AMD users to access these optimisations early.
AMD Suicide Squad Driver – New Feature Highlights
- New Game Support
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
- Corruption may be observed while playing Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League with ray tracing enabled.
- Deathloop may experience extended loading times on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Dead Space may experience an application crash after enabling RTAO on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6800.
- Excessive stuttering may be experienced when first playing a match in Overwatch 2.
- Audio may intermittently become out of sync with the video when recording from AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition using AV1 codec.
- Oculus Rift S may display with a green tint on AMD Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- After a system reboot, Parsec host application may experience a crash on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 7900 XTX.
- During Microsoft Teams meetings, the camera may intermittently display looped footage on some AMD Products, such as the AMD Ryzen 7 7840U Processor.
- For users who previously installed an AMD Software preview driver, running AMD Cleanup Utility is recommended before installing this driver.
AMD Software Suicide Squad Driver GPU support
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.40.02.03 for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League supports graphics cards as far back as AMDâs Radeon RX 5000 series. This driver only supports RDNA based Radeon graphics cards.
PC gamers can download AMD’s Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League GPU driver for RDNA and newer GPUs here.
You can join the discussion on AMD’s Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League GPU driver on the OC3D Forums.