Nvidia updates their drivers with support for Jurassic World: Evolution and Vampyr
Nvidia updates their drivers with support for Jurassic World: Evolution and VampyrÂ
Nvidia has released a new set of GPU drivers, ensuring that their graphics cards are ready for two upcoming PC releases, Jurassic World and Vampyr, ensuring that Geforce is ready for what is to come, be it Dinosaurs or Vampires.Â
Alongside Game Ready updates, Nvidia’s latest driver is also capable of delivering an optimal G-Sync HDR experience, just in time for the company’s release of G-Sync HDR displays like the ROG Swift PG27UQ and Acer’s predator X27.Â
Below you can find the full release notes for Nvidia’s Geforce 398.11 WHQL driver.Â
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Vampyr and Jurassic World Evolution
– Ensures the best possible gaming experience on HDR-capable G-SYNC displays.
Application SLI Profiles Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
â¢ Warhammer: Vermintide 2
3D Vision Profiles Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
â¢ Jurassic World Evolution – GOOD
â¢ Railway Empire – Not Recommend
â¢ Sea of Thieves – Not Recommend
â¢ Vampyr – Not Recommend
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 398.11
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Fixed Issues in this Release
– [SLI][Hitman Pro: DirectX 12]: With SLI mode enabled, the game crashes if in-game HDR is ON and Windows HDR setting is OFF at lower resolutions. 
– [Call of Duty: WWII][Surround]: With Surround enabled, the center Surround display is blank during gameplay. 
Open Issues in Version 398.11 WHQL
As with every released driver, version 398.11 WHQL of the Release 396 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular notebook.
Windows 10 Issues
– [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][G-SYNC][World of Warcraft: Legion][HDR]: Severe color corruption appears in the game after launching with the Windows HDR setting enabled. 
– [Notebook][GeForce GTX 1060]: The external HDMI display blinks when playing a video from the Netflix Edge Browser or Blu-ray video in full-screen mode with Windows HDR enabled. 
– [Surround SLI][G-Sync][Overwatch]: There is constant flickering in the game when played in a specific SLI Surround configuration (2 displays on master GPU and 1 display on slave GPU) with G-Sync mode enabled. 
– [Shadow Warrior 2][TITAN V]: After launching the game with Windows HDR setting enabled, there is flickering corruption when hovering the mouse over the game screen.  The issue does not occur with Windows HDR setting disabled.
– [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
– [Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game. 
– [Netflix Edge Browser]: When playing a game in full-screen mode and playing a video from the Netflix Edge Browser, blue-screen crash occurs after multiple [Alt+Tab] switching between the two. 
The issue does not occur when playing the Netflix video in a Chrome browser.
– [Dead by Daylight]: NVIDIA Freestyle does not work with the game. 
– [NVIDIA Control Panel][Surround]: NVIDIA Surround hot keys do not work. 
– Random DPC watchdog violation errors occur when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
– With HDR turned on, non HDR full-screen video playback may cause corruption/ flicker in the video. 
GeForce 1000 Series:
GeForce GTX Titan V, GeForce GTX Titan Xp, GeForce GTX Titan X, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, Geforce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series:
GeForce GTX Titan X, GeForce 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series:
GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720
GeForce 600 Series:
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605
398.11 WHQL Download Links
Windows 10 – 64 Bit
You can join the discussion onÂ Nvidia’s new Geforce 398.11 WHQL driverÂ for VampyrÂ on theÂ OC3D Forums.Â