AMD Software 23.11.1 packs Radeon optimisations for the latest PC releases and AI workloads
AMD Software 23.11.1 preps Radeon users for the newest PC games and boosts AI performance
Team Radeon have launched AMD Software 23.11.1, a new driver release the offers AMD GPU users. This driver delivers game-specific optimisations for a verity of new and upcoming PC games. This includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name, The Invincible, and JX3 Ultimate.
This new driver release from AMD also contains DirectML improvements and optimisations. These changes will boost AMD’s AI performance in Stable Diffusion, Adobe Lightroom, DaVinci Resolve, and UL Procyon AI workloads.
AMD Software 23.11.1 New Feature Highlights
- New Game Support
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
- Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name
- The Invincible
- JX3 Ultimate
- New Radeonâ¢ Boost SupportÂ
- Alan Wake 2
- For more information on Radeon Boost click HERE.
- AI and Machine LearningÂ
- DirectML improvements and optimizations for Stable Diffusion, Adobe Lightroom, DaVinci Resolve, UL Procyon AI workloads on AMD Radeon RX 600M, 700M, 6000, and 7000 series graphics.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report N/A for FPS on various games.
- Lower than expected performance in Counter Stike 2 on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 7600.
- Intermittent flickering may be observed in Total War: Pharaohâs menus after changing graphics settings.
- Intermittent flicker may be observed on some textures while playing Alan Wake 2.
- Rebuilding shader cache may be incorrectly required when relaunching Baldurâs Gate 3 using Vulkan API.
- Rebuilding shader cache may be incorrectly required when relaunching Forza Motorsport.
- Intermittent driver crash while viewing the credits screen after finishing a race in Forza Motorsport.
- Intermittent black screen or code 31 error in device manager after reboot on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Audio may intermittently become out of sync with video when recording from AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition with AV1 codec.
- Intermittent corruption may be observed on the racetrack while playing EA Sports WRC.
- Stars may intermittently fail to appear while playing Crysis Remastered.
- Intermittent micro-stuttering may be experienced when running Chromium-based browsers on systems that pair a Radeon RX 7000 series GPU with a secondary display connected to an AMD Ryzen 7000 series processor.
- Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as a precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades. Users may use AMD Cleanup Utility as a temporary option.
- For users who previously installed an AMD Software insider preview driver, running AMD Cleanup Utility is recommended before installing this driver.
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.11.1 supports graphics cards as far back as AMDâs Polaris-based RX 400 series GPUs. However, AMD has released their 23.11.1 driver in two forms. One version only supports RDNA-based Radeon GPUs. The other supports RDNA, Vega, and Polaris series GPUs.
You can join the discussion onÂ AMD Software 23.11.1 on the OC3D Forums.